- Posted on: December 5, 2018
- $31,000 + performance incentive per year for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: December 17, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: December 19, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Our client is the leading distributor of professional beauty supplies in the Maritime Provinces, with a store network of 17 locations representing numerous top professional lines including but not limited to: Redken, Matrix, L’Oreal Professionnel, Pureology, Moroccan Oil, Olaplex, Verb, Bain de Terre, Cezanne, Babe, Babyliss, Avanti, Sam Villa, Quannessence, OPI, CND, Allpresan, and Gehwol. If you are interested in growing a career in the beauty industry, this could be the place for you!
We are currently seeking a Team Leader for our Summerside Store. This is a Full-Time position.
- Develop a weekly/monthly/annual store plan to provide the service levels and sales efforts to grow sales with their target customer groups (small operators & DSC assigned customers). Store merchandising of all key promotions and introductions. Sales efforts such as professional selling, telesales, in store demos. Professional selling of major product intros for small customers
- Lead the development of the store associates to perform a high level of customer service, merchandising and product up-selling that grows the store business.
- Develop a SA to lead Professional Selling of target brands and achieve goals
- Effectively manage the store inventory to provide high service levels and achieve the monthly inventory level targets. Provide feedback to purchasing and sales for appropriate inventory allocations. Utilize the order management process to ensure the appropriate weekly product ordering. Minimize the monthly inventory returns to the central warehouse (to be tracked)
- Work with the Education Coordinator to lead the organization and recruitment (with the local DSC(s)) to ensure the successful execution of all local education events. Lead the targeting and goal setting for effective recruitment of customers
- Work with the Purchasing group to evaluate and identify product promotions and merchandising that will grow the store sales growth and profitability
- Complete appropriate monthly store and education reporting and submit all paperwork in a timely manner
- Participate in training sessions to obtain product knowledge, manufacturer information, selling skills, customer service experience skills
- Proactively self-educate on product knowledge of brands and categories, features and benefits through PK books, websites and use of store samples and testers
- Understand and follow all company and store specific policies and procedures
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of all business and client information
- Perform other duties as assigned and/or requested
Requirements and Preferences:
- Previous management and retail experience is preferred
- Degree in business, marketing, commerce or related discipline is preferred
- Bilingual Preferred
- Evenings and weekends required
- Hair, Esthetic or other industry license
- Strong computer skills
- Strong organizational skills
Shaping Success Together:
Our client is committed to open lines of communication and our policies and practices, ensuring the team can operate in a positive employee relations environment that is supportive of our employees. We value our employees and strive to offer an environment of challenge, continued growth and learning opportunities.
- Medical benefits (Health, Dental and Life Insurances)
- RSP Matching Contribution Plan
- Service Recognition Program
- Enhanced Vacation plan and personal days
- Corporate Charitable Donation Program
- Employee Fitness Program
- Personal, Professional and Career Development Program
- Maternity Leave Top-Up
Salary: $31,000 per year plus performance based incentives up to $21,000
To apply, use the button below. Specify the job title, Store Supervisor, in the subject line. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only qualified applicants will be contacted.
SkillsCustomer Service; Retail Management; Retail Sales; Team Building;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.