- Slemon Park
- Posted on: October 9, 2018
- $30,000-$35,000 per year for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: November 5, 2018
- Temporary Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: October 23, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Nature & Scope of Position
This position will require the individual to maintain a department culture that focuses on fostering positive relationships with co-workers and supporting departments without exception. Maintain the integrity of the Company’s reputation by assuring the requests of the department are executed in a timely fashion while maintaining the Company’s best interest and financial goals.
• Prepare and review Summary Condition Reports with Customer Service Managers.
• Prepare detailed cost estimates, invoices and sales orders.
• Review information on estimates and invoices with Customer Service Managers.
• Provide assistance and support to Manager of Customer Service and Customer Service Managers.
• Maintain necessary departmental reports.
• Complete costing, cost transfers, and produce necessary journal entries.
• Create and maintain a coherent filing system.
• Coordinate information with engine shop personnel when necessary.
• Coordinate with other shops to request shop visits for warranty & calculate applicable pro-rata credits on estimates and invoices as well as LCO calculations
• Prepare claim sheets and submission of claims to P&WC through SAP system and liaison with PWC rep on an ongoing basis. Forward necessary entries to the accounting department.
• Perform all other duties as required to ensure departmental efficiencies.
• Answer incoming calls and provide front line support.
• Provide relief for reception area.
• Monitor warranty payments from PWC and prepare journal entries as required.
• Customer Service Manager support
• Customer Service reportingPosition Requirements
• Work experience in Accounting, Sales, Customer Service or a related field.
• Ability to multitask and shift roles as required
• Strong mathematical skills
• Familiar with Vector – Atlantic and Pratt &Whitney Canada documentation.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
• Strong technical learning ability.
• Gas Turbine Engine technical knowledge would be an asset.
• Familiarity with Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Airsoft A/S 400.
• Ability to work flexible hours with occasional overtime.
• Minimum grade 12 with related post-secondary education or equivalent work experience.
• An individual in this capacity must be aware of that the position will involve:
o Working in an office setting, spending extended periods of time sitting at a computer.
o Must be willing to walk to various areas throughout the facility as well as carting parts to various departments of which safety shoes would be required.
o There will be no requirement to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) on a regular basis, unless asked to work in an area where such a requirement exists.
o Overtime may be required from time to time to ensure responsibilities are fulfilled.