- Posted on: November 5, 2018
- $35,000 per year for 35 hours per week
- Starting Date: November 6, 2018
- Contract Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: March 31, 2019
- 1 Vacancy
We are located in Concord, Ontario and are considering opening a satellite office in Prince Edward Island.
We create fun experiences. We do this by harnessing the power of talented people and inventions.
In the role of Outreach Manager you will be responsible for targeting and then developing strategic partnerships with various stakeholders (B2B and B2C) including: current and potential customers, publishers, distributors (Sony, Nintendo, Steam, etc.), press, influencers (twitch streamers, YouTubers, etc.), and sponsors.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
New Business Development:
- Identify growth opportunities, forge and develop relationships to enable continued rapid growth of Game Pill
- Maintain and expand current market segments
- Seek out new opportunities via RFP’s, RFQ’s, etc., both public and private
- Identify, co-ordinate, launch and measure marketing channels (example: YouTube video ads, sponsored LinkedIn posts, Instagram ads, etc.)
- Create influencer campaigns including identifying the affiliate system, affiliates and measuring results.
- Attend seminars, events, and talks that align with company goals
- Work with business leaders to develop an event strategy (where are we going), outreach strategy (who are we contacting, when and how) and social strategy (what are we posting, on what platform, and when)
- Writing and editing blog content and social media posts
- Editing / resizing / cropping photos for social posts
- Posting and scheduling content
- Reviewing analytics on content performance and adjusting strategy as needed
- Work in conjunction with Senior Managers to close corporate contracts.
- Produce, organize and maintain internal and external sales and marketing materials like presentation decks, case studies, competitive intelligence and contact lists.
- Provide event production and logistical support for demo days, mentor sessions and other events
- Work with other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Collaborate with management regularly to report metrics and results
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs
- Relationship Management and Research:
- Conduct research to identify new markets and industry sectors, conducting in-depth business analysis to identifying new competitive opportunities.
- Minimum of 2 years experience selling (ideally technology products or solutions to corporations)
- An expansive network of clients
- Proven track record of effectively negotiating business agreements and developing business relationships resulting in increased company performance
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organization skills – Attention to both details and macro-level outcomes
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs and similar software packages and tools
- Strong internal and external communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty
- Can-do attitude, strategic thinker, and passion for new products and solutions
Bachelors Degree, College diploma or equivalent work experience
Job Type: Part-time Contract
SkillsAbility to Take Initiative; Business Development; Creativity; Google Analytics; Marketing;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.