It’s been just over three months since we launched a major site upgrade here on WorkPEI. We like to call it WorkPEI 2.0, and here’s a summary of some of the new features we’ve introduced:
- Updated, cleaner design with new colour schemes;
- Improved member dashboard areas for both job seekers and employers;
- New online resumes, combining the old user profiles and old resumes into one;
- Better search functionality for our job board and for employers searching resumes;
- Expanded economic dashboard and labour market information section.
But we’re not done yet! We’re working on some great new features for our users that will be coming out later this year. Also, we’ll be updating our site changes and improvements in this space so that you’re always up to speed on all things WorkPEI.
In the meantime, if you have questions, concerns or feedback, please feel free to contact us. We’re always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and to make finding a job, and hiring talent, a more efficient and rewarding process here in Prince Edward Island.