WorkPEI is pleased to announce a major upgrade to its job publishing and resume search platform. We’ve made significant improvements that we hope will make your site experience even better. These include:
- A fresh new look with a cleaner approach to displaying content;
- Improved online resume builder and search functionality so that employers can find you easier;
- Improved, more intuitive user dashboard for easy access to all of our key features;
- Improved keyword search and search filtering for jobs and employers;
- Many small improvements to features and bug fixes across the site.
- You must be a registered member to apply to jobs published by our employers (WorkPEI jobs) versus those from Job Bank or the PEI Public Service Commission;
- To apply to WorkPEI jobs, you must first create an online resume, meaning you are no longer able to upload a resume when making application to a job;
- Users residing outside Canada, excluding PEI Expats, are no longer eligible to apply directly to WorkPEI jobs, but may continue to submit a resume to our database.
We continue to work to improve WorkPEI to serve you better and, as always, welcome your feedback.