WorkPEI is pleased to announce a major upgrade to its job publishing and resume search platform. We’ve made significant improvements that we hope will make your site experience even better. These include:
- A fresh new look with a cleaner approach to displaying content;
- Improved job posting form;
- Improved online resume builder and search functionality, making it easier for you to search and identify the talent you need;
- Improved, more intuitive user dashboard for easy access to all of our key features;
- Many small improvements to features and bug fixes across the site.
- Employer company profiles are now public, meaning guests to WorkPEI.ca can search the directory of employers before joining the site;
- As an employer, your company profile is partially created for you upon registration, but we ask that you take the time to go in and update your profile to make sure it’s current and complete;
- Users residing outside Canada, excluding self-identified PEI Expats, are no longer eligible to apply directly to WorkPEI jobs, but may continue to submit a resume to our database.
- Employers can no longer advertise alternative ways to apply to jobs published on WorkPEI in their job description (such as pointing to a website or email address), meaning all applications must go through your jobs dashboard.
We continue to work to improve WorkPEI to serve you better and, as always, welcome your feedback.