Post Secondary Student Program
WorkPEI is pleased to host job listings for the 2021 Post Secondary Student Program. Find details below on how to participate as either a student job seeker or an employer.
- To participate, you must meet the student eligibility requirements for the Post Secondary Student program.
- To apply to jobs, you must log in or become a member of WorkPEI. If required, click the Register button below to create an account.
- After registering, return here to view and apply to available jobs.
- To participate, follow the application funding guidelines for the Post Secondary Student Program.
- In order to post jobs, you must log in or become a member of WorkPEI. If required, click the Register button below to create a WorkPEI employer account.
- When posting a job and asked if it is a student position, choose “Yes” and then select the “Post Secondary Student Program” option.
- When you’ve hired for your advertised position, please take the time to mark the job filled in your jobs dashboard. This will prevent unnecessary applications after your job has been filled.
Eligibility Information – Employers
Eligible employers on Prince Edward Island include:
- Registered private sector businesses;
- Non-Profit Organizations; and
- Public Sector (Government departments and/or Municipal Government)
Eligibility Information – Students
Eligible students must:
- Have graduated from Grade 12; and/or
- Have attended a post-secondary institution full-time in the current year and intend to return to full-time studies in the fall of the current year;
- Be a resident of Prince Edward Island and legally authorized to work in Canada;
For complete details on the Post Secondary Program, click here.
There are currently no vacancies.