- Multiple PEI Locations
- Posted on: May 3, 2018
- To be determined per month for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: As soon as possible
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: December 31, 2018
- 2 Vacancies
As a Sun Life Financial advisor, you’ll have the opportunity to make a difference in your community while building your career .
You’ll grow your own business with the support from one of Canada’s most trusted brands and help people at various life stages feel secure, confident and protected – all while keeping a flexible schedule, earning an excellent income and being your own boss.
What is the role of a financial advisor?
As a financial advisor, you will advise your clients on the right mixture of insurance and investment products to meet their current and future needs. You will be educating Canadians on how to retire with confidence and give them peace of mind through tailored financial solutions.
Typical Work Activities:
1) Talking to clients about their current finances and future plans
2) Researching financial products
3) Explaining details of products to clients
4) Preparing clear recommendations
5) Keeping detailed records
6) Dealing with client enquiries
7) Producing financial reports
8) Keeping clients on track with their solutions
9) Meeting performance targets
4 reasons to build your own business as a financial advisor
1) When you build your own business, you’re in control.
2) You’ll have the flexibility to balance your career with the other things in life that are important to you.
3) You’ll be helping others and making a real contribution to your community.
4) Your earnings and recognition will be directly tied to your efforts and results.
4 ways we can help you succeed
1) Sun Life has a highly experienced, professional management team and staff that are dedicated to your success.
2) Our proven training programs will build your skills, knowledge and confidence.
3) We provide the tools and technology to support you as you build your business.
4) You’ll have access to the marketing, business and technical support teams you’ll need to grow your business and prosper.
Sun Life Financial has been part of the Canadian financial services landscape for over 152 years. We’re among the best known financial brands in Canada and are spread across the globe in 29 different countries building strong relationships with millions of clients.