- Posted on: November 26, 2018
- To be determined per hour for 40+ hours per week
- Starting Date: December 10, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: December 31, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Livingston Steel Inc. is a steel fabrication company which also provides service and installation of steel and custom fabrication. Livingston Steel Inc. is looking to fill the position of Welder/Fabricator in Summerside, PE.
The successful candidate will be working in cooperation with the shop foreman and shop staff.
Job description and duties:
• Layout and weld structural steel members
• Read and interpret fabrication drawings
• Weld using mig, tig, stick
• Operate and maintain welding machine
• Maintain tidy and safe work environment
• Perform other duties as required by General Manager and Shop Foreman
• Work under pressure in fast paced environment
• Operate rough terrain forklift
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent required
• Red Seal certification in Welding considered an asset
• CWB certification considered an asset
• 5 years welding experience
• Must be team player
We thank all applicants for interest in this position, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.