- Posted on: July 10, 2018
- $11.55 per hour for 20 hours per week
- Starting Date: July 23, 2018
- Casual Part-time
- Job Listing Expires: July 20, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Andrews of Parkhill is a residential community for seniors and persons with disabilities. We provide affordable, comfortable accommodations and quality assisted living options while fostering independence.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Housekeeper/Caregiver to join our Andrews of Park hill team. The position requires a professional housekeeper/caregiver that is personable, patient and demonstrates an ability of being calm under a variety of situations.
This is a casual position in a fast-paced, busy environment. We offer a competitive wage for this position.
- Collaborate with Supervisors to ensure the best care of residents. Follow cleaning schedules (daily, weekly, monthly, etc.) as outlined.
- Clean all allocated rooms, to include, bathrooms, bedrooms, common areas, etc. in accordance with Housekeeping policies and procedures.
- Set up tables or other dining areas with attention to cleanliness and order.
- Serve meals to residents and guests at meal times.
- Communicate with residents in a friendly and cordial manner and provide companionship while participating in resident activities.
- Respect the residents’ confidentiality and privacy.
- Contributes to promoting a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and patients.
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with residents in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also possess meticulous attention to detail and provide excellent and informed resident care.
- Self motivated, career focused professional, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Completion of High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume by July 20th, 2018 quoting the job title of this position in the subject line.
Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Andrews of Parkhill is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.