- Posted on: October 10, 2018
- $547.00 per week for 37.5 hours per week
- Starting Date: October 29, 2018
- Temporary Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: October 20, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Spotlight School of Arts Inc. is a not for profit organisation whose mandate is to provide educational opportunities in the arts. Located in Summerside and Charlottetown.
We are seeking a candidate to work primarily out of the Summerside office
Digital Media Production October 2018 to February 2019
Working with the Executive Director, the Digital Media Producer would be responsible to assist with the research, planning, organizing, executing and reporting of projects that support Spotlight’s mission and digital media project goals.
The Digital Media Producer will work on development of Spotlight’s podcast and web series projects. Through research, planning, recording, organizing and distributing digital media.
The successful applicant will possess the following knowledge skills and abilities:
- Must be well organised and, pay strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Must we able to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Can demonstrate project management skills
- Have strong organizing and scheduling skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Can multitask and manage several projects and assignments
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- Experience with office administration
- Proficient computer skills.
- Have a base knowledge of podcasting and video distribution
- Have creative ability for artistic decision making in video editing
- Know or be willing to learn skills in video editing.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have EI eligibility over the past ten years.
Tell us why you are perfect candidate for our organization!
To apply use the button below.
Posting closes October 20th 2019