- Posted on: June 18, 2018
- To be determined per year for 35 hours per week
- Starting Date: June 15, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: July 15, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Do you want to be the manager someday?
If you’re looking to be a manager of your own business but don’t know how to get started, check out our Assistant General Manager position. As an Assistant General Manager, you are second in command of a successful business. Working with your Restaurant General Manager, you grow the business by making every customer feel special. And when you do, you get rewarded in a big way.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
A natural leader, you want to be co-captain because you can help bring together a winning team. You’re all about creating a great place to work for the team.
You want to make your customer’s day and it shows in the way you are maniacal about serving great-tasting chicken with a great big smile.
We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are –honest, energetic, motivational and fun.
You set high standards for yourself and for the team.
You’re up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the restaurant business and know every day is different.
And, you’re at least 18 years old and have a true desire to learn and grow.
In a typical day, you are accountable for:
- Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
- Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
As a leader, you are responsible for:
- Training and developing Team Members and Shift Managers to achieve operational excellence
- Addressing in-store issues and communicating plans to the team
- Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Assist the Restaurant General Manager with marketing activities and new product roll-outs
- Develop relationships with suppliers, franchisees and other corporate contacts
- Recruit and hire team talent
At KFC, what you do matters! So if you want to be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Title: Assistant General Manager
Background: 1-2 years of supervisory experience in quick serve restaurant industry
Skills: Coaching, training, customer service, communication, multitasking, compliance
Requirements: Must have reliable transportation
Notes: Must be willing to work various shifts including evenings and weekends