- Posted on: August 8, 2018
- To be negotiated per hour for 40+ hours per week
- Starting Date: July 30, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: August 31, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Manager – Business Development,
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Leading the sales team who will be the first point of contact for our clients
- Meeting with clients directly, helping them to develop the perfect space for their home and estimating the cost of the project
- Liaising with the Operations Management team to gain alignment on estimates, approach to projects, project plans etc. Supporting this team to the point of project handoff whereby they will have received the information and direction necessary to complete the project to the quality and standards we & the client expect.
- Creating and providing detailed drawings, measurements, area maps and signed contracts will be critical to the successful handoff of jobs for execution.
- Creating project plans.
- Follow up with clients after the successful completion of a job to build the relationship with clients and further solidify Earthforms’ position in the market as “Most Trusted Advisor”.
- Collect photos / videos and content to be shared via media platforms
- Participate in developing marketing plans, provide ideas and advice on marketing strategy
- Creating digital designs for client review
- Meeting sales targets and keeping the rest of the Management team updated on progress.
- Participating in weekly team meetings