- Posted on: January 21, 2019
- Starting at $12.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: December 31, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: February 28, 2019
- 1 Vacancy
As a Process Laborer you will have an understanding of the potato granule production process. Reporting directly to the Shift Supervisor, you will be required to monitor incoming raw material in the granular process. This position operates on a scheduled 12 hour day/night shift. Overtime may be required.
- Monitor potatoes on inspection table for defects and foreign material
- Informs other employees of unsafe working and operating practices, and reports any action sited to supervisor if not corrected immediately
- Performs any duty assigned including plant clean-up, housekeeping or operation of any area required
- Follows all housekeeping policies according to good manufacturing practices
- Responsibilities of this position may change according to company operating policy.
- Good oral/written communication skills
- Excellent housekeeping/sanitation practices
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and correct situations
- Experience in potato grading would be an asset
- Some heavy lifting may be required (up to 50 LB)
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.