- Posted on: December 4, 2018
- To be determined per hour for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: November 20, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: December 14, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, the Maintenance Manager is responsible for all aspects of the Maintenance Department.
- Supervises employees on a daily basis.
- Undertakes the regular inspection and maintenance of mechanical systems reporting any problems to appropriate employee or, if needed, the Plant Manager.
- Attends weekly Management meetings.
- Attend HACCP meetings.
- Hold monthly safety meetings for Maintenance employees.
- Responsible for Maintenance budget and Capital budget.
- Maintains required reports.
- Available for call-in after hours.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Inform other employees of unsafe working and operating practices and report any action sited if not corrected immediately.
- Follow all housekeeping policies daily according to good manufacturing practices.
- Management experience an asset.
- Reads and interprets schematics and blueprints.
- Good writing, communication and math skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Experience with preventive maintenance programs and applications.
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and correct situations.
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.