- Posted on: January 10, 2019
- $13.00-$18.00 per hour for 40-45 hours per week
- Starting Date: February 4, 2019
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: August 31, 2019
- 1 Vacancy
We are located in rural PEI, and service areas East of Charlottetown.
The Estimator is responsible for the accurate provision of all estimates and compiling of materials plans in support of both commercial and residential customers.
The Estimator works in a fast paced environment, under pressure with tight deadlines. The Estimator must pay attention to detail, be a team player, be organized and have excellent oral and written communication skills.
SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Performing estimating in a proficient manner.
- Developing proficiency in additional software packages to produce estimates.
- Produce accurate detailed materials lists.
- Obtaining current accurate pricing for all materials from suppliers.
- Coordinating deliveries on estimated projects when accepted.
- Performing job sites follow-up visits.
- Meeting with suppliers, builders and customers to review projects.
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure adequate supply.
- Providing support to all sales functions.
- Assisting the retail staff regarding customer service.
Experience is considered an asset, but we are willing to training. We offer a competitive benefit package.
All applications are welcome, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SkillsAbility to Multitask; Blueprints; Business Sales; Detail Oriented; Strong Interpersonal Skills; Time Management;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.