- Slemon Park
- Posted on: October 9, 2018
- $38,000-$45,000 per year for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: November 5, 2018
- Temporary Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: October 23, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Nature & Scope of Position
• Provide ongoing data analysis support in an effort to meet departmental and company objectives.
• Identify trends through the data collection process, provide recommendations and, where necessary, take action.
• Escalate issues to leadership for resolution / action.
• Support the development of enhanced data mining, data mining tools, and key performance indicators at the department level.
• Active participation and ongoing support of company improvement projects.
• Strong collaboration with internal and external IT resources to support requirements for improvement projects.
• Support the development of reporting metrics to monitor progress of on-going improvement projects.
• Provide data analysis of vendor performance and recommendations based on the results.
• Update / refresh data as required, based on scheduled timelines, or internal ad-hoc requirements.
• Document instructions / processes for data analysis tools, KPIs, systems.
• Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Be an engaged self-starter.
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, or other database systems.
• Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent plus a minimum of 3 years related experience.
• Computerized inventory system experience would be an asset.
• Must be able to work occasional overtime, weekend and on-call.
• Must be willing to work shift-work.
• Additional assets for consideration would include experience in accounting, purchasing, experience with inventory systems, with a strong technical learning ability.
• Knowledge of Vector Atlantic’s policies and procedures would also be an asset.
An individual in this capacity must be aware of that the position will involve:
• Working in an office setting, spending most of the workday in front of the computer and on the phone.
• There will be a requirement to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while working on the shop floor.