PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation
- $16.75 per hour
- Posted: August 24, 2023
- 20 hours per week
- Starts: As soon as possible
- Expires: October 8, 2023
- 1 Vacancy
Please note: Due to requirements from our funder, only applicants who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or persons to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act will be considered. Applicants MUST identify their status to be considered.
Join the PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation’s Administration team!
Check us out on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram @peimusem) and on our website www.peimuseum.ca.
Are you a post-secondary student who is, or will be undertaking a work-integrated learning placement? The PEI Museum and Heritage Foundation is seeking a Digital Sales Assistant to assist with the operations of our Shopify online store and digital bookkeeping.
Work term: From now until March 31, 2024.
· Prepare revenue reports using information on the Foundation’s shopify account.
· Manage the digital product catalogue at peimuseumshop.ca as well as for the Foundation’s stores and warehouse
· Liaise with the digital content team on product content & images
· Maintain online product information and ensure that updates are implemented in an accurate & timely manner
· Work with the Executive Assistant and Communication Coordinator on all aspects of the e-Shop including sales and marketing campaigns
· Regular checking of the catalogue – correcting presentation issues, liaising with warehouse on stock issues
· Manage any issues that arise on the online shop – raise tickets and follow up with Shopify support for resolution
· Provide input when required on projects related to the Online Store.
Required Skills, Attributes, and Experiences:
· Excellent organizational and time management skills;
· Ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
· Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with staff and partners;
· Strong attention to detail;
· Registered as a domestic student at a Canadian post-secondary institution;
· A Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act;
· Undertaking a placement that is recognized as work-integrated learning by your institution in connection with a course, degree, certificate, diploma, or other recognized program offered by the institution. The placement can be required or optional, for credit or not for credit.
· Enrollment from a Business/Administration program or an equivalent
· Some experience working in a sales, merchandising and/or admin role;
· Experience working with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify.
Apply directly or send your resume to Camellia Nguyen at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!