Master Touch Concepts Inc
Social Media Specialist and Marketing
Master Touch Concept is currently searching for one (1) SOCIAL MEDIA
SPECIALISTS to join our office in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. The Social Media
Specialist’s primary role is to work in collaboration with the client management team and support teams and execute our client social media profiles.
· Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification.
· Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
· Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content.
· Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
· Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules.
· Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
· Collaborate with customer relations, sales etc. to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions, customer relations and client & prospect services thru social media tools.
· Execute the required Sales & promotions in their respective market.
· Acquire market intelligence / information.
· Assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
· Achieve the Revenue Generation and / or Lead generation Targets.
IMPACT AND SCOPE:
· Target territory initially will be Canada with expansion as required.
· Frequently represent the organization to other businesses within the company and externally with customers/clients.
· Frequently contribute to the development of new ideas and methods.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· University or Bachelor’s degree preferable (Not Mandatory)
· Smart dynamic candidates with less than 1 year of experience will be considered.
· Strong communication skills with an aptitude towards aggressive goals achievement is a MUST.
· Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist.
· Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills;
· Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge.
· Knowledge of web design, web development, Application development and, MS Publisher will be considered assets.
· Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
· Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability.
· Temperament to work in a highly matrixes and virtual as well as growing organizational environment.
· Self-starter and go-getter attitude with a well disciplined approach in an unsupervised work environment.
MANDATE REQUIREMENT & EXPECTATION
· To “roll up the sleeves” and engage in hands-on ground level work required for executing project work or assignments.
· To be capable of working alone/small team during the initial phase or first year of the incorporation of the organization in Canada.
Please send your resume, INCLUDING a cover letter, with Salary Expectations, and tell us WHY you’d make a great social media specialist!
Tell us when you can start!
Only candidates fitting the requirements AND providing the above requested data, will be selected for an interview, we thank all candidates for their interest.
Ability to Multitask
Ability to Take Initiative
High Degree of Autonomy