MacLeans Construction Ltd.
MacLean Construction Ltd. is Prince Edward Island’s longest established construction services firm, building our communities, businesses and institutions for over 60 years – a history of service unmatched in the Island construction industry.
Island owned and operated, MacLean Construction completes about 20 million dollars in sales annually, creating significant employment for Islanders and continued investment in Prince Edward Island communities.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will provide project coordination to the projects assigned. You will work closely with the project managers, assisting with shop drawing reviews, contract awards, tender documents, close out documents, site inspections, material orders, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Project Manager and Site Superintendent with all project assignments as required
· Develop and maintain professional interaction with the Project Manager, Site Superintendent, Estimators, Sub-Contractors, and Client’s Representative
· Undertake various functions related to document control, document archiving for all construction projects
· Work with the project manager and site superintendent to complete on site deficiency list
· Work with the project manager to complete all project close outs, including As-builts and maintenance manuals.
· Use Microsoft office to update and maintain working templates
· Work with Small Jobs Manager with coordination of trades for varies small jobs.
· Assisting Project manager in tracking CCNs, RFIs, NOCs and project costs.
· Assisting Project manager with material ordering, confirming material quantities and project deliveries.
Key Performance Indicators
· Developing a positive and collaborative relationship with the Site Superintendent and the Client Representative
· Undertaking project documentation and other paper work requirements within the time lines specified.
· Adhering to the Construction documents, specifications and contract requirements
· Ability to work with multi project managers and site superintendents at one time.
If you want to become part of a great team and believe you have the background and experience, please apply below.
We appreciated your interest in our company, however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. To learn more about our company click here.