- Posted on: November 5, 2018
- To be negotiated per hour for 20-40 hours per week
- Starting Date: November 12, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: November 30, 2018
- 2 Vacancies
Atlantic Deck Systems is a well-established, Kensington based business specializing in waterproof deck products and aluminum, vinyl and glass railing systems on multi-unit and residential buildings.
We are seeking two General Labourers to start immediately.
General Labourer Responsibilities:
- Prep sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload materials.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Perform site clean-up.
General Labourer Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Carpentry experience considered an asset.
SkillsAbility to Learn; Ability to Multitask; Ability to Take Initiative; Carpentry; Work Ethic;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.