JKNinc. is one of Canada’s most experienced providers of technology-enhanced learning products and services. Specializing in building national learning models, we work across multiple sectors, including police, security, real estate, and health and safety. JKNinc is offering an opportunity to work on a variety of technical projects with a variety of interesting clients along-side a talented and dedicated team.
The JKN Inc. team is seeking a Senior Technical Lead to champion technical projects within the organization. This position, based in Charlottetown, reports to the Operations Manager and works 37.5 hrs a week.
What We’re Looking For
What You’ll Do
The Senior Technical Lead will own JKNinc’s software products and will be responsible for:
- Developing high-quality software design and architecture
Identifying, prioritizing, and executing tasks through the entire system development life cycle
- Collaborating with internal teams and clients to fix and improve products
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications and helping to manage multiple project priorities, budgets and timelines
- Leading a team of backend, frontend and Quality Assurance developers; guiding the skill and ensuring the quality of the team
- Performing code reviews, highlighting areas to improve both the products and the team
- Analyzing product requirements and translating to design specifications
- Playing a major role in the technology decisions and helping the team achieve their goals
- Acting as a technical liaison between clients and staff and offering advice and taking part in the business decisions
This is a full-time position and offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and benefits package. If you have the skills and talents to contribute to the growth and sustainable success of JKN, please apply by 4:00 p.m. on March 29, 2018.