Fitzgerald and Snow
- Performs Skilled and General Labor Duties.
- Experienced stripping and removing form systems, pouring and vibrating concrete, rigging and crane signalling, setting up and dismantling staging/temporary hoarding.
- Responsible for general housekeeping and distribution of materials on the worksite.
- Assist carpenter and other trades
- Guarantee safety standards are considered at work locations.
- Completion of High school
- Experience in the trades is an asset
- Wage is based on Laborers Local Agreement. High rate: $21.01 per hour Job Location:
- Various Locations across Prince Edward Island Hours:
- 40 hours per week.
- Full time
- Pension $ 4.10 per hour
- Vacation Pay $ 1.68 per hour
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Training fund
The successful employee will be required to sign up with the applicable unions prior to commencing work