Fitzgerald and Snow
- Supervise the activities of carpenters and labourer’s in commercial, industrial and processing construction.
- Ability to read and interpret working documents such as drawings, specifications and shop drawings.
- Construct foundations, erect walls, set floor and roof trusses; Installations of doors, windows, hardware, and specialty components per manufacturer specifications; Fit and install trim items; Prepare layouts using measuring tools.
- Knowledge of concrete, steel stud and wood framing. General construction knowledge for commercial projects.Form methods to meet workloads.
- Co-ordinate and supervise work activities with other trades.
- Requisition materials and supplies.
- Settle work problems and suggest methods to improve work efficiency.
- Guarantee safety standards are considered at work locations.
- Prepare time sheets and work reports.
- Completion of High school
- At least 8-10 years’ experience in the trade
- Journeyman/Woman certificate
- Gold Seal is not compulsory but will be an asset
- Wage and Company Benefits based of experience Job Location: Various Locations across Prince Edward Island Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time, Permanent position
- Pension and Training Fund
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Vacation Pay
The successful employee will be required to sign up with the applicable unions prior to commencing work.