Fitzgerald and Snow
- Knowledge of concrete, steel stud and wood framing. General construction knowledge for commercial projects.
- Construct foundations, erect walls, set floor and roof trusses; Installations of doors, windows, hardware, and specialty components per manufacturer specifications; Fit and install trim items; Prepare layouts using measuring tools; Read and interpret blueprints, drawings, sketches, and specifications.
- Co-ordinate and work well with other trades
- Requisition materials and supplies.
- Settle work problems and suggest methods to improve work efficiency.
- Guarantee safety standards are considered at work locations.
- Completion of High school
- Experience in the trades is an asset
- Journeyman/Woman certificate is not compulsory but will be an asset
- Gold Seal is not compulsory but will be an asset
- Wage is based on Carpenters Local Agreement. High rate journeyperson: $24.74 per hour Job Location: Various Locations across Prince Edward Island Hours: 40 hours per week. Full time
- Pension $ 4.00 per hour
- Vacation Pay $ 1.97 per hour
- Health and Welfare Benefits
- Training fund
The successful employee will be required to sign up with the applicable unions prior to commencing work