- Posted on: December 3, 2018
- $35,000-$45,000 per year for 37.5 hours per week
- Starting Date: January 7, 2019
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: January 28, 2019
- 1 Vacancy
The Office Administrator position will be respectfully required to handle a variety of administrative tasks, including but not limited to:
– answering and transferring company phone calls;
– greeting patrons as required;
– processing invoices for payment & sending customer statements;
– record keeping/filing;
– ordering and receiving office supplies;
– providing administrative assistance to the office staff;
– openness to potential expansion of roles and responsibilities; and,
– any general administrative-type duties to help the office run efficiently.
Qualifications & Experience Preferred:
– experience in an administrative role;
– ability to prioritize, multitask, be proactive and work independently with minimal supervision;
– ability to be thorough in accomplishing a task and follow through to completion;
– strong computer skills and ability and willingness to learn new software(s); and,
– knowledge of construction industry (an asset, not necessarily required).
French would be considered an asset, not required.
Salary, benefits, and pension program to be negotiated prior to hiring.
Those with administrative experience interested in working in a fast-paced and growing Island business, are asked to send resumes using the apply button below.
Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.