Are you looking for a role that combines your interest in technology and business? Could you see yourself working with the world’s largest ERP software, SAP? Do you want to create solutions that solve complex business problems by applying your analytical and technical skills?
Do you want to work in an environment that values leadership and provides the opportunity to grow and learn?
Haven’t had exposure to SAP or ERP before? CONTAX provides an extensive training program to build your SAP knowledge and expertise.
At CONTAX we are continuously looking for top IT talent who have a passion for improving businesses of all sizes. We are looking to expand our team with those who thrive on working in a dynamic, and client facing environment.
Position Type: Permanent – Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the organization and adheres to all organizational standards
• Assist in performing SAP environment builds and refreshes
• Assist with installing, patching, and maintaining SAP applications
• Help perform security management by auditing and maintaining roles, privileges, and user profiles
• Analyze issues and use judgments to make decisions.
• Able to handle nonstandard problems or issues.
• Work with clients for support needs
• Work flexible hours as required to provide support outside of regular business hours
• Interpret business issues into technical solutions
• Design and implement technical solutions customized to meet client needs
• Work to develop an open, honest relationship with clients and partners while providing customers with value-added service/results
• Communicate with CONTAX staff at all levels to ensure all client needs are addressed
• Bachelor’s degree from a university in IT; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral), and interpersonal skills
• Interest and passion in IT or learning new technologies
• Awareness of databases, data centers, management of servers, and system sizing or load testing
• Exposure to SQL, ERP Systems
• Experience troubleshooting hardware issues
• Must be able to work independently with little to no supervision, multi-task, and work under tight deadlines
• Must be an effective problem solver
• Proven success in both team-oriented and individual environments
• Work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer
• Experience with systems administration in MSSQL, Sybse, Oracle or other database platforms
• Familiarity with UNIX / LINUX environment
• Experience with managing Windows servers
• Familiarity with SAP
• Must be respectful, flexible, honest, and trustworthy
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Outgoing, personable, responsible, self-motivated, and confident
CONTAX is an SAP Gold Channel Partner and one of the fastest growing and dynamic partners in the SAP Ecosystem.
CONTAX focuses exclusively on implementing and supporting the SAP enterprise applications for both large enterprises and midsized companies. Our clients include some of the most prestigious and well-known companies in the world. With clients in USA, Canada and Europe, CONTAX is aggressively expanding our geographical scope and presence in the SAP marketplace.
Our rapid growth and expansion creates challenging, rewarding and interesting career opportunities for career-minded professionals wanting to expand their horizons and take their careers to the next level.
Database Management System