- Posted on: June 29, 2018
- $40,000-$50,000 per year for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: July 10, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: October 1, 2018
- 2 Vacancies
Who we are looking for:
Someone who understands that design is more than pretty colours or trends on Dribbble. Someone who is not afraid to strip back everything on their design until it meets the needs of those who will use their product. Someone who wants to talk to the users of their products, the ones for who you are designing the user experience.
- Help collect and analyse requirements or conduct user research
- Take those requirements and research and build a working prototype using a framework like Bootstrap.
- Schedule and conduct usability tests using the prototype you built. Update your prototype and then test it again.
- Develop a recommendation based on your testing and present that to your clients.
- Ensure your code is WC3 Validated and WCAG Compliant
The more of these you know or regularly do, the better:
- Know how to validate your code
- Experience or understanding with WET4
- Experience conducting usability tests
- Understanding Human-Centered Design and how to apply it
- Picture of Jakob Nielson or Don Norman on your wall at home
- Understanding on what Accessible design is and the necessary steps to include it in your prototypes or desgins