- Posted on: November 27, 2018
- To be discussed per year for 37.5 hours per week
- Starting Date: December 11, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: January 31, 2019
- 1 Vacancy
Do your friends describe you as someone who:
- asks a lot of questions
- wants to know why something was decided or why something was done
- wants to improve everything around you
- has empathy for every side of a conversation
- doesn’t mind being an advocate for others
We are looking for a team member who:
- improves our team
- says “I don’t know” and then finds the answer
- wants to learn and improve
- believes The Phoenix Project is a prototype helping businesses
- if you are someone who doesn’t know what The Phoenix Project is, you just ordered a copy before reading this bullet point
What it’s all about
You only know that you understand something when you can teach it to others. We are looking for someone who can bridge the gap between the technical and the non-technical by bringing the team together, not solely by translating.
We are looking for someone who can communicate clearly, document efficiently, and create shared understanding with all our team members.
This person will help us deliver the right solutions, both re-engineering business processes and delivering great software for our clients.
And if you know how to ask the question “Why?”, you are half way there
- Work as a team member ensuring we are delivering business value
- Document and communicate the functional specifications of technology based solutions
- Guide the delivery of those functional specifications from prototype to final delivery
- Display Thinking Big’s values of trust, team work, and accountability
- Ideally, post secondary education
- Desire to learn and understand technology
- Would be great to have experience in either systems analysis, computer science, technical communication, product ownership
SkillsAbility to Learn; Ability to Multitask; Ability to Take Initiative; Accessibility Standards; Agile Software Development; Analytical Skills; Application Development; Business Process Modelling; Critical Thinking; Customer Service; Gherkin; Git;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.