- Posted on: October 5, 2018
- Competitive & Negotiable per hour for 15-35 hours per week
- Starting Date: September 11, 2018
- Permanent Part-time to full-time
- Job Listing Expires: January 1, 2019
- 2 Vacancies
Are you passionate about working with children? Do you love teaching children in exciting & engaging ways in a structured & fun environment? If so, KidHub might be the right fit for you!
Successful candidates will be:
- Actively pursuing a career in child care (either completed, working towards or planning to obtain an education in child care)
- Experienced working with school-aged children in a school-age program/summer camp setting
- Able to take initiative and facilitate activities
- Hardworking, dedicated and committed to the success of the program
- Interested in continuing education in the field of child care
- Genuinely interested in working with elementary-school-aged children
- Able to encourage leadership skills, social skills and healthy eating habits in the children
- Looking for part-time employment
- Certified (or willing to obtain certification) in First Aid/CPR, Food Safety & School-Age Program Staff through the ECDA
- Willing to obtain a Criminal Record Check including the Vulnerable Sector Inquiry
- Fun, outgoing and an excellent addition to the KidHub Team!
If KidHub sounds like a good fit for you then please send a resume with a cover letter to Rachel. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.