- Posted on: July 10, 2018
- $15.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
- Starting Date: September 5, 2018
- Temporary Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: July 27, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Food Island Partnership is the organization dedicated to growing the food Industry on Prince Edward Island. To ensure the continued growth of the industry, the organization is leading the development and delivery of Food Xcel (an early-stage food startup program) and Food Propel (a food accelerator program that helps develop the next generation of scalable and export driven businesses).
To help implement these programs, Food Island Partnership is seeking a task-oriented Program Coordinator to undertake a variety of program coordination and administrative functions. To be an excellent program coordinator, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working effectively within our team, with partners and food company clients.
- Support planning and coordination of two programs and its activities.
- Schedule and organize workshops and one-on-one meetings with food clients, mentors, and staff members.
- Maintain proper ongoing communications with clients.
- Participate in advisory sessions with food startup clients.
- Assist with communications activities such as social media, promotion material, program updates, etc.
- Troubleshoot technology for presentations, video conferencing, etc.
- Help track expenditures/transactions for budgetary purposes.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties.
- Contribute to program development and refinement.