- Posted on: November 6, 2018
- $17.00-$25.00 per hour for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: December 31, 2018
- Contract Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: December 31, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
BytePath is an IT Consulting firm in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada. Founded in 2014, BytePath has grown from a small, one man freelance operation into a sustainable, multi employee operation serving clients all over the world. We specialize in PHP based projects written in the Laravel framework.
We are a 100% remote workforce allowing our employees to work anywhere in the world as long as they can get things done and show up for pre scheduled calls and meetings.
We are looking for a PHP Developer to assist with maintenance and feature requests for a variety of PHP Projects. We primarily use the Laravel framework so experience here is a must. Responsibilities include
- Server side PHP logic written in the Laravel framework
- Unit and Integration testing for all server side logic
- Front end logic using Vue JS
- Database architecture and design
- DevOps Development pipelines for script compilation, asset generation, and application deployment
Not familiar with all of these things? Assuming you have a great attitude and an eagerness to learn and work with new technologies, this is not an issue and please don’t be too afraid of applying!
Skills And Qualifications
- Strong knowledge of Laravel (We use 5.5 or higher)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Experience with VueJS or React a strong asset
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong understanding of Git or other version control systems
- Experience with front end frameworks such as VueJS or React
- Experience with DevOps pipelines such as Jenkins would be considered a great asset
- Experience with Bootstrap Css UI framework
If this sounds right up your alley give us a shout! We would love to hear from you.
Eligible candidates MUST have prior, demonstrable, PHP experience.
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.