- Posted on: October 10, 2018
- To be discussed per year for 37.5 hours per week
- Starting Date: November 1, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: October 23, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
As part of the development team, the .NET/CRM developer carries out the analysis and programming of management applications on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. Their high quality work allows them to successfully build applications that meet the needs of our customers and contribute to the success of our organization.
- Work alongside architects and analysts to ensure cohesion between the proposed solutions and technical requirements;
- Actively participate to the analysis and design of new functionalities and components according to the development specifications;
- Build modules and interfaces for various applications using Web and mobile technologies;
- Participate to development meetings and share information to help projects progress;
- Design and carry out verification tests to ensure the quality of the applications that were developed;
- Document the work that has been carried out as part of the project;
- Carry out other related tasks to share responsibilities among team members.
Professional Experience and Qualifications
- University degree or college diploma with technology specialization and 3 years of experience, or similar combination of training and experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM and asset (but not required);
- Very good knowledge of the Microsoft .NET development environment and C# language;
- Knowledge of SQL Server;
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology (asset);
- Ability to communicate well in written and spoken English.
- Be a team player;
- Be creative and resourceful;
- Be geared towards self-study and the improvement of your skills and knowledge;
- Have an interest in new technologies;
- Be motivated to obtain Microsoft certifications;
- Be dynamic and curious;
- Have an interest in and capabilities for analysis;
- Be autonomous, thorough, sociable and have high professional ethical standards.