- Posted on: September 13, 2018
- Based on experience per hour for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: September 17, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: December 31, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Here We Grow Again! Hillside Chevrolet Buick GMC Cadillac is looking for a Licensed/Red Seal Technician to join our team!
We offer competitive salaries and generous benefits!
• Local Industries Top Wages– Guaranteed 40hrs/Week plus efficiency bonus opportunity
• Excellent Benefits package.
• Group RRSP Contribution program.
• Work/life balance.
• Training and support programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose the vehicle issues as per the customer’s complaints, his/her own inspection and repair the issue(s).
• Test to check whether systems and components are secure and are working properly.
• Isolate the systems or components that might have caused the issue.
• Drive the vehicle for testing purposes, or use various equipment, including hand-held and onboard compression gauges, or diagnostic computers (this also includes road testing recently delivered vehicles).Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications.
• Inspect and test mechanical units, such as engines, transmissions, axles and brake systems, to locate faults and malfunctions.
• Perform other tasks based on management requirements and instructions.
• Work experience in automotive repairs and services- Automotive Service Technician License and or Red Seal Certificate.
• Extensive knowledge of different vehicles and their service needs.
• Valid Driver’s Licence and clear driver’s abstract.
• Knowledge and use of power, machine and hand tools.
We thank all applicants for their response; however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
• Charlottetown, PE
• High school or equivalent
Required licenses or certifications:
• Driver’s Licence
• Technician License and or Red Seal Certificate