- Posted on: December 4, 2018
- $26.44 per hour for 30-40 hours per week
- Starting Date: February 1, 2019
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: January 31, 2019
- 2 Vacancies
Since 1994, Study Abroad Canada (SACLI) has been dedicated to helping students from around the world achieves their educational goals. We have partnerships with some of the highest ranking universities in Canada, and with both the provincial and federal governments. In addition, SACLI is a member of Languages Canada. We are offering intensive English Program, Vacation & study tours, cultural exchange programs, group or private classes, distance learning program, University Preparation program and teacher training certificate. We are hiring International Student Recruitment Officers.
Position: International Student Recruitment Officer (NOC: 1123)
Company: Study Abroad Canada
Job vacancy: 2
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: $26.44 /Hr
Work location: Charlottetown, PEI
Start date: As soon as possible
- Responsible for recruiting overseas international students;
- Provide educational consultation and school application services to the students/agents;
- Provide with the appropriate language training advice based on the language test results of the students;
- Provide with the appropriate study plans based on the needs and actual situation of the students;
- Attend international educational fairs, conferences, and workshops to promote and deliver school programs;
- Work with agents to promote and deliver school programs;
- Responsible for the preparation for the contracts; explain the details and the terms of the contracts to the clients, including agents, students, parents etc;
- Maintain the relationship with the media, business partners, and overseas educational institutions.
- A university degree or college diploma is usually required
- At least 3 years in marketing and/or sales field, preferably working for educational counseling company or educational institute
- Understand the Asian culture and the needs of the students
- Proficient in writing and speaking one or more Asian languages: Mandarin, or Korean or Japanese
- Maintain a valid passport for business related travel
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply:
Please apply for this job only in the manner specified by the employer. Failure to do so may result in your application not being properly considered for the position.
Using the apply button below.
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.