- Posted on: September 11, 2018
- $41,860 per year for 35 hours per week
- Starting Date: October 1, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: March 31, 2019
- 1 Vacancy
Fairholm Inn & Properties is a Five-Star historic architectural masterpiece in downtown Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. The property includes Fairholm inn, the carriage house, Hillhurst inn, the Cranford house, as well as other long-term rental properties. They are adjoining properties which all share the same green space, grounds, gazebo, gardens, and amenities. Currently, We are looking for a passionate and knowledgeable full-time international marketing manager who will work with the management team to ensure company grow and succeed internationally.
1. Collaborate with management teams and perform international market research to evaluate and identify potential growth markets for event clients and international clients.
2. Develop comprehensive and strategic marketing plan target on both domestic and international market.
3. Use the power of social media promote organization image, reach awareness, as well as serve as the agency liaison with translators.
4. Attend any tourism related events, meetings, activities, establish and maintain good relationship with other organization.
5. Develop and maintain professional contacts with consultants, customer, international marketing representatives
1. Minimum of Three years of international marketing experience required, including market research
2. Bachelor’s degree in international business, Marketing or related field
3. Bi- or multi-lingual, Mandarin preferred.
4. Must be able to travel.
5. Agency and/or event marketing experience preferred
6. Excellent leadership skills and strong connections with different consulting or travel agencies.
7. Must be innovative and self-motivated.
8. Must be able to work independently and have the drive to succeed.