- Posted on: January 10, 2019
- $18.00+ Based on performance per hour for 45 hours per week
- Starting Date: January 21, 2019
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: January 31, 2019
- 1 Vacancy
A&S Scrap Metals is looking for a hard working individual with the drive and desire to fill a full time position in our scrapyard.
- Operate heavy equipment in compliance with the company’s operating safety policies and procedures.
- Provide recommendations for maintaining and improving environmental performance.
- Load and unload scrap metal using Excavators and Log Loaders
- Ensure company equipment and material is maintained, kept cleaned, and stored in a safe manner.
- Proactively communicate with all staff.
- Complete required paperwork, reporting, and other documentation as required.
- Class 1 License
- Experience Operating Heavy Equipment
CertificationsClass 1 Driver's Licence
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.