- Posted on: December 4, 2018
- To be determined per year for 37.5 hours per week
- Starting Date: December 10, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: December 28, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
The team at discoverygarden is growing. All of us feel passionate about doing work that matters and our vision is to create a fundamental shift in the way data is preserved, managed and shared. If you’re looking to work in an exciting environment with smart, talented people who value strong work ethic and good ideas, we’d like to talk to you.
In this role, you will develop digital repository solutions for some of the worlds most prestigious companies and organizations. We use an agile development approach based on KanBan and Scrum to ensure we can adapt to our clients’ needs on a daily basis and can be constantly improving. You will work with a diverse group of Solution Architects, Project Managers, DevOps, QA and some of the best and brightest developers around to ensure we deliver the highest quality product.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related Diploma (Self-taught experience will be considered)
- Linux command line experience
What we’ll love to see
- Experience building sites in Drupal from the ground up
- Experience creating custom modules in Drupal
- Experience with Drupal themes and related concepts
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of version control such as Github, Mercurial, etc.
- Knowledge of Apache Solr
- Experience with JQuery and JQuery UI
- Experience with XML/XSLT/XPath
SkillsExtensible Markup Language; Git; jQuery; Linux; PHP; Python;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.