- Posted on: October 10, 2018
- $25.00 per hour for 8 hours bi-weekly
- Starting Date: November 30, 2018
- Contract Part-time
- Job Listing Expires: November 23, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Looking for an energetic, nurturing dance teacher with experience teaching young children between the ages of 3 years old through to 7 years old.
Classes on Saturday mornings available at our Charlottetown location dance studio. These classes are offered between 9am to 1pm. Additional you may be called upon to substitute other classes during the week in both Charlottetown and Summerside.
You would need to be able provide high quality dance classes in a fun and engaging way using our custom syllabus with your own creative flare. Recital choreography would also be needed for each class and attendance at the Recital.
The successful applicant will possess the following knowledge skills and abilities:
- Formal training / teaching experience in Dance
- Ability to teach: Hip Hop, Jazz, Tap and Ballet
- Has worked with children in the age range of 3 to 16 years of age
- Can teach very beginner dance to students ages 3-7
- Have transportation
- Willing to work within a set framework, based on existing programs we run
- Ability to think outside the box and bring new ideas / develop new workshops
- Outgoing and friendly
- Very responsible, and understands how to work within an established company environment, and school setting
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to speak French is an asset
- Must be well organised and, pay strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and communication skills
- Must we able to work in a fast paced, high energy environment
Tell us why you would be a great addition to the Spotlight Family!
To apply please use the button below.