- Posted on: September 10, 2018
- $12.00-$13.00 per hour for 48 hours per week
- Starting Date: September 10, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: September 30, 2018
- 4 Vacancies
Construction Laborer Responsibilities:
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
Construction Laborer Requirements:
- Must have valid driver license.
- Must be responsible for transportation to and from job sites.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Experience as a general laborer in the construction industry would be considered an asset.
Positions available immediately.