- Posted on: May 23, 2018
- $12.50-$13.00 per hour for 37.5 hours per week
- Starting Date: May 31, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: June 23, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Murphy’s Pharmacies has been building healthier communities across Prince Edward Island for over 35 years.
We are proud to offer pharmacy and health services at our independent pharmacy locations and to be multiple national award winners in the areas of pharmacy design, health promotion, patient care, innovation, and charitable work.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a Client Care Supervisor to join our Parkdale Pharmacy location in Charlottetown. The position requires someone who is personable, patient and demonstrates a commitment to providing excellent client care,
- Responsible for daily operations of the front checkout and assist in the daily operations of the post office and home health areas when requested. This involves coaching and supervising cashiers to ensure all service, loss prevention, merchandising, inventory, image and client care and operational standards are being met and that all company objectives are being executed.
- Maintain overall morale of our employees by addressing concerns in a fair and timely manner. Act as a role model and develops a team approach.
- Responsible for results of the retail area by ensuring the standards, policies and procedures are met.
- Ensure the work schedule is based on demand and the workforce management system is being accurately utilized.
- Provide knowledgeable client care and customer service with respect to product location, selection, and information.
- Prepare daily deposits for the store/post office/and other areas of the store and processing all of the relevant paperwork.
- Greet clients and acknowledge waiting clients, offering assistance. Ensure service is maintained at levels above industry standards.
- Responsible for accurately and efficiently completing all cash register transactions in a courteous, prompt and accurate manner, including following all company accounting procedures.
- Effective two-way communication with customers, other staff members, and management.
- Promote a positive, friendly, safe, and healthy environment for all staff and clients.
- Other duties assigned by the Manager, as required.
- The successful candidate will possess an excellent work ethic, proven ability to multi-task and communicate with clients in a pleasant manner at all times.
- Must also give attention to detail and provide excellent and informed client care.
- Be a self motivated and career-focused professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple demands and establishing work priorities and goals.
- Experience in a supervisory role.
- Must demonstrate excellent client care.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your cover letter and resume by May 29th, 2018. Although we appreciate each application, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Murphy’s Pharmacies, in association with Murphy Healthcare, is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are an equal opportunity employer.