- Posted on: November 7, 2018
- To be determined per hour for 40-48 hours per week
- Starting Date: November 12, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: November 30, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
The Prince Edward Island Brewing Company distributes the Gahan line of handcrafted ales, Beach Chair Lager, as well as notable premium beer products; including the four gold medal winners of the 2016 Canadian Brewing Awards: Setting Day Saison, Sir John A Honey Wheat Ale, Rouges Roost IPA and Vic Park American Pale Ale.
The Prince Edward Island Brewing Company, founded in 1997 in Charlottetown is currently seeking a full-time Brewery Maintenance Technician to join our fast growing operation. At the PEI Brewing Company, we hold ourselves to the highest of standards in both our passion for beer, product quality, and client services.
PEIBC is seeking a hardworking individual who is dedicated to learning and growing within our organization. This individual will be responsible for the reliability and long-term operation of our brewery and building equipment through effective preventative maintenance and repairs programs.
- 2-3 years of mechanical/industrial maintenance work experience
- Experience in refrigeration and/or electrical maintenance work is a strong asset
- Must be willing and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintenance experience in food processing operations is an asset
- Maintain the reliability and operation of our brewery, brewery equipment, buildings, and building equipment
- Responsible for day to day management of expenditures for facility and brewery repairs.
- Stock and maintain adequate part inventories for facilities and brewery equipment
- Facilitate work order systems within the Brewery Perform ongoing service and maintenance duties and responsibilities including: basic mechanical, electrical, HVAC, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machinery.
- Diagnose and repair problems in areas including: HVAC, Refrigeration, electrical, major appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, water and waste management.
- Develop preventative maintenance programs
- Work with contractors on specified projects.
- General building maintenance
- Competitive wages & growth opportunities
- Medical, health & dental coverage
- Preferred gym membership pricing
- Discounts at MHG restaurants & local shops
SkillsAbility to Multitask; Ability to Take Initiative; Adaptability; Carpentry; Electrical Systems; Work Independently;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.