- Posted on: August 9, 2018
- $80,000 per year for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: August 20, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: September 28, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Charles Street Financial is growing and looking to add an experienced Financial Advisor/ Advisor Associate in Charlottetown.
What will you do?
• Provide tailor-made financial planning advice and help clients reach their goals, using our array of financial solutions
• Actively maintain and expand your portfolio of clients using value-based relationship management practices, achieving performance targets
• Cultivate relationships with service partners and local markets to optimize business opportunities and referrals
• Maintain a high level of integrity and a willingness to help clients in all circumstances
What do you need to succeed?
• Mutual Funds License (IFIC or CSC) and/or Life License (LLQP)
• Experience in financial planning considered an asset
• Proven networking and client acquisition skills
• Ability to develop a strong referral network
• High integrity and a customer first approach to planning
• Willingness to obtain CFP designation (paid for by Charles Street Financial)
What’s in it for you?
• Unlimited earning potential
• Work with a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
• Access to an existing book of business
• A world-class training program in financial services
• Flexible work/life balance options
Charles Street Financial is a financial services firm offering planning services to families and businesses in the Maritime Provinces. We offer a full range of financial solutions. Whether it’ protecting a family’s future, or comprehensive retirement planning Charles Street Financial have the experience and knowledge to help clients meet their financial goals.
If this sounds like the kind of challenge you have been waiting for please respond with your resume.