- Posted on: November 7, 2018
- Negotiable bi-weekly for 40 hours per week
- Starting Date: December 3, 2018
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: November 30, 2018
- 1 Vacancy
Cavendish Agri Services supports farmers in growing healthy and productive crops. We have 13 manufacturing/retail locations throughout Atlantic Canada and Maine. Our primary products include fertilizers, crop protectants and technical expertise.
Cavendish Agri Services is sourcing for the position of Administrator, Trucking Division to be based at our Charlottetown, PE or Dieppe, NB.
Reporting to the Transportation Manager, the Administrator, Trucking will be a results-driven, self-starter who is always looking for opportunities for improvement, and has the ability to adapt to a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Provide administrative support to the transportation team
- Weekly time and attendance for truck drivers
- Administration of purchase orders and invoicing
- Regular key performance indicator reporting
- Assist dispatch with coordinating loads, etc.
- Data entry, filing and compliance log keeping and verification (training records, employee records, vehicle asset records)
- Represent the company in a professional, positive and pleasant manner
- Regular communication with the dispatch and transportation manager
- All other administration duties as required
- Education Required: High School Diploma
- Years of Experience Required: Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a customer focused office environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software required, accounting software would be an asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as superior organizational skills
- Ability to thrive under pressure & meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Excel in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak season
- Business/accounting background would be considered an asset
- Knowledge of agriculture would be considered a strong asset
SkillsAbility to Learn; Ability to Multitask; Ability to Take Initiative; Administrative Support; Customer Service; Detail Oriented; Highly Organized; Team-oriented;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.