Account Manage (Sales) at Canada-Ask Immigration & Investment Services Inc.
- Posted on: March 15, 2019
- $38,000 per year for 35 hours per week
- Starting Date: May 1, 2019
- Permanent Full-time
- Job Listing Expires: April 22, 2019
- 1 Vacancy
- Plan, direct and evaluate the sales activities for the business abroad
- Promote sales to existing clients and identify and solicit potential clients.
- Provide clients with presentations on the quality of services provided.
- Estimate or quote prices, credit or sales contract terms.
- Build relationships with business clients, provide after sales services to resolve problems or concerns for ongoing support to clients.
- Communicate marketing messages to company services.
- Conduct and organize sales operations with foreign countries
- Conduct research work to promote sales of the company.
- May supervise or train other sales staff
- A university degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a sales representative or sales management
- Speaking Asian languages are preferred.
SkillsAbility to Multitask; Ability to Take Initiative; Bilingual; Business Sales; Customer Relations; Negotiation Skills; Relationship Building; Work Independently;
Apply to this job online at workpei.ca/jobs
You must sign in to apply for this position.