The General Labourer is in good physical condition and provides construction work and support required to ensure timely project completion. The Labourer follows good work practices and procedures and sets a good example.
- Leads by example and follows all health and safety policies and procedures.
- Learns and practices correct procedures
- Assist team with installation of roofing at various locations
- Loading and unloading of job materials and waste removal as instructed by supervisors
- Ability to take direction as well as work independently
- Ability to and interest in working outdoors in all weather conditions
- Willing to train the right individual
- Transportation is provided from the main office in Charlottetown
- Previous roofing experience is an asset but not mandatory
- Motivated, dependable and reliable.
- Working at Heights required
Ability to Multitask