AISportage System Ltd.
AISportage is seeking a professional Marketing Specialist to bring our product to Canada and US market. You will co-work with our R&D team, product team as well as the manufacture vendors in China. You will be responsible for marketing plan design and execution in Canada to create brand awareness by product promotion.
Our product is the integration of Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence and sport sensors, with fashion style and modem designs. The target customers will be consumers or businesses including but limited to sporting course, gym, nursing orgs, and so on.
Our goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth. You will grow with our company in the high-tech industry.
• Design and conduct marketing survey to understand North America market
• Inter-work with product team and R&D team to give feedback of North America market demands, consumer requirements and competitor features
• Brainstorm and contribute content to marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
• Organize, manage and coordinate marketing or promotion events or campaigns by co-working with different vendors
• Source and manage North American service vendors with professional expertise
• Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (site visit, offline events, social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
• Analyze marketing result data to evaluate the market effect, and optimize future marketing strategies
• Fluent communication skill in English with good understanding in both Canada and US IT consumer markets
• Minimum 2 years experience in marketing or similar domain
• Good understanding of marketing channels including traditional and digital marketing, such as SEO/Social media etc., and market research methods
• Experienced in marketing data analytics and tools
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office and marketing software and applications
• BSc/BA in marketing, business, communications or equivalent
Ability to Multitask
Strong Interpersonal Skills