Jobs for Youth Program
WorkPEI is pleased to host job listings for the 2021 Jobs for Youth Program. Find details below on how to participate as either a job seeker or an employer.
- To participate, you must meet the student eligibility requirements for the Jobs for Youth program.
- To apply to jobs, you must log in or become a member of WorkPEI. If required, click the Register button below to create an account.
- After registering, return here to view and apply to available jobs.
- To participate, follow the application funding guidelines for the Jobs for Youth Program.
- In order to post jobs, you must log in or become a member of WorkPEI. If required, click the Register button below to create a WorkPEI employer account.
- When posting a job and asked if it is a student position, choose “Yes” and then select the “Jobs for Youth” option.
- When you’ve hired for your advertised position, please take the time to mark the job filled in your jobs dashboard. This will prevent unnecessary applications after your job has been filled.
Eligibility Information – Employers
Non-profit organizations, municipalities, private businesses and some public sector organizations are eligible to apply for funding. Please see guidelines for more details.
Eligibility Information – Students
Youth hired through the Jobs for Youth program must meet the following criteria:
- Be an active student with the intention of returning to school in the next school year;
- Be a PEI resident that is eligible to work in Canada; and
- Be 15 to 29 years of age.